Bridget Mini Dress in Black & White Gingham
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
This 1950's rockabilly inspired dress from Hell Bunny features:
- a classic black and white gingham print, with black piping details,
- a sweetheart neckline with lapels,
- 1 1/4" (3 cm) thick, adjustable, shoulder straps,
- shaped bust with black fabric covered buttons down the front,
- shirring elastic panels at the back to the either side, for a snug fit,
- zip in centre back seam with hook and eye closure,
- high fitted waistline,
- flared skirt with 2 cute pockets at the front, and
- a hemline that sits above the knees.
How to wear it:
- Perfect as is for vintage style everyday wear in Summer.
- For a warm Winter outfit you can team it up with a long sleeved bolero and opaque stockings.
- Can be worn as a pinafore dress with a turtleneck top underneath.
- As a costume for a fifties themed fancy dress party you can team this dress up with a short petticoat (petticoat not included) and a wide stretch belt.
- Made of cotton fabric (98% Cotton, 2% Elastane) there's quite a bit of stretch, except for the waistband.
- Refer to the size chart, paying particular attention to the Waist measurements, to find your perfect fit.
- Available in plus sizes.
- The length of the shoulder straps is adjustable, thanks to some nifty hidden buttons and loops.
- Machine washable - Yay!