Cherry Print Dolores Top - Discontinued
This classic 50s pinup inspired top from Collectif features:
- a retro cherry print and polka dot pattern;
- sweetheart neckline with pleated detail and 2 shiny black buttons;
- elasticated puff sleeves, which can be worn on or off the shoulder;
- fitted waist and slightly flared at the hips to accentuate your curves;
- discreetly hidden side zip;
- stretch fabric (97% Cotton 3% Spandex).
Wear it with:
- your favourite pair of jeans or 3/4 length capri pants for a casual rockabilly look; or
- a flared swing skirt or stylish wiggle skirt for a more sophisticated look;
- chunky faux pearls in black, red or white; and
- your favourite red lipstick for that vintage bombshell look!
- Use the size chart provided to find your size, by measuring yourself with a tape measure.
- The open neckline, elasticated sleeves and stretch fabric allow a little wriggle room in sizing.
- This top can be worn tucked in or left out.
- Wash at 40 degrees, medium iron.