Bib & Bub Brooch - Sold out!
“They are full of mischief and always teasing slow-going creatures; but they hurt nothing and are gentle for they love the world.”
Inspired by and paying homage to the wonderful world and utterly delightful creations of May Gibbs, this classic Bib & Bub, who would love to hang by their tails like baby possums do, brooch has been created from a combination of textured and solid resins with hand-painted details.
This quirky brooch from Erstwilder features:
- two 'cheeky' Gumnut Babies wearing their caps and nothing else, sitting on bright green Eucalyptus leaves,
- made of layered resin to create colourful 3D designs,
- attached to a silver tone brooch clip (lead and nickel free),
- comes in its own vintage inspired gift box, making it an ideal gift.
- Height: 7 cm
- Width: 4 cm
- Snugglepot & Cuddlepie Winter 2017
Esrtwilder is a Melbourne based label, famous for its retro and rockabilly inspired accessories produced from artists’ original illustrations. Each item is assembled, painted and finished by hand. A maximum of 1000 units are produced and distributed worldwide, making each piece a limited edition collectible.