Mizzi's Mission Brooch (Discontinued)
“Mizzi to Mission Control: there are no seat-belts on this thing! Not that I don’t totally rock this rocket. Out of this world.”
This limited edition brooch from Erstwilder's Space themed Spring Collection features:
- a groovy alien with cute antennae, wearing a purple and lilac space suit with cateye glasses and blue aqua hair, riding atop a reto style rocket.
- with glitter and tiny mirror details,
- made of layered resin to create colourful 3D designs,
- attaches with a silver tone brooch clip (lead and nickel free),
- comes in its own vintage inspired gift box.
- Height: 7 cm
- Width: 8.5 cm
Esrtwilder is a Melbourne based label, famous for its retro and rockabilly inspired accessories produced from artists’ original illustrations. Each item is assembled, painted and finished by hand. A maximum of 1000 units are produced and distributed worldwide, making each piece a limited edition collectible.
The MagnaPin is now available for purchase, for those who want to wear their beautiful Erstwilder brooches without poking holes in their clothing.