or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
“When the babies caps grow big they can climb alone.” Their thick soft caps will protect them from inevitable falls.”
Inspired by and paying homage to the wonderful world and utterly delightful creations of May Gibbs, this classic Nuttybub, Gumnut and big brother to Nittersing, pendant necklace has been created from a combination of textured and solid resins with hand-painted details.
This quirky brooch from Erstwilder features:
- the cheeky Gumnut Baby, Nuttybub, wearing his green cap and a strategically positioned Eucalyptus leaf!
- made of layered resin to create colourful 3D designs,
- attached to a silver tone brooch clip (lead and nickel free),
- comes in its own vintage inspired gift box, making it an ideal gift.
- Height: 6 cm
- Width: 3 cm
- Snugglepot & Cuddlepie Winter 2017
Esrtwilder is a Melbourne based label, famous for its retro and rockabilly inspired accessories produced from artists’ original illustrations. Each item is assembled, painted and finished by hand. A maximum of 1000 units are produced and distributed worldwide, making each piece a limited edition collectible.