Snugglepot & Cuddlepie Brooch - Sold Out!
"Here then lived Cuddlepie side by side with Snugglepot and they grew strong and fat as you see them in the pictures.”
Inspired by and paying homage to the wonderful world and utterly delightful creations of May Gibbs, this classic Snugglepot & Cuddlepie brooch, at home among the leaves of the very tallest gum tree has been created from a combination of textured and solid resins with hand-painted details.
This quirky brooch from Erstwilder features:
- the two most famous Gumnut Babies, Snugglepot and Cuddlepie, wearing their green caps, peeking out from their shiny brown gumnuts!
- made of layered resin to create colourful 3D designs,
- attached to a silver tone brooch clip (lead and nickel free),
- comes in its own vintage inspired gift box, making it an ideal gift.
- Height: 6 cm
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Snugglepot & Cuddlepie Winter 2017
Esrtwilder is a Melbourne based label, famous for its retro and rockabilly inspired accessories produced from artists’ original illustrations. Each item is assembled, painted and finished by hand. A maximum of 1000 units are produced and distributed worldwide, making each piece a limited edition collectible.