Here is the story of Snugglepot & Cuddle pie. “They were foster brothers and this is how it came about...”
Inspired by and paying homage to the wonderful world and utterly delightful creations of May Gibbs, these classic Snugglepot, sad to be separated from his friend Cuddlepie but happy to have you as a friend, drop earrings have been created from a combination of textured and solid resins with hand-painted details.
These quirky earrings from Erstwilder feature:
- the cheeky Gumnut Baby, Snugglepot, wearing his green cap, peeking out from a shiny brown gumnut!
- made of layered resin to create colourful 3D designs,
- dangling from silver tone earring hooks (lead and nickel free),
- comes in its own vintage inspired gift box, making it an ideal gift.
- Height: 3 cm
- Width: 2 cm
- Snugglepot & Cuddlepie Winter 2017
Esrtwilder is a Melbourne based label, famous for its retro and rockabilly inspired accessories produced from artists’ original illustrations. Each item is assembled, painted and finished by hand. A maximum of 1000 units are produced and distributed worldwide, making each piece a limited edition collectible.