Tropical Odyssey Necklace
"Brilliant versatile and full of guile. Are we talking about the legendary Greek king of Ithaca or this resplendent blue butterfly. Why not both?"
Make a statement with this sophisticated Ulysses butterfly necklace. Created from a combination of solid and patterned resins with hand-painted details, this particular papillon is the emblem for Queensland tourism and can be found in both tropical rainforests and suburban gardens.
This beautiful necklace from Erstwilder features:
- four stunning blue and black glittery butterflies, with soft pink and white blossoms,
- made of layered resin to create colourful 3D designs,
- attached to a silver tone chain necklace (lead and nickel free),
- comes in its own vintage inspired gift box, making it an ideal gift for a nature lover or gardening enthusiast.
- Height: 7.5 cm
- Width: 13 cm
- Chain Length: 40 cm plus 9 cm extension
- Australiana Winter 2017
Esrtwilder is a Melbourne based label, famous for its retro and rockabilly inspired accessories produced from artists’ original illustrations. Each item is assembled, painted and finished by hand. A maximum of 1000 units are produced and distributed worldwide, making each piece a limited edition collectible.