Jubly Umph (Discontinued)
Purple Poison Bottle Cardigan Clips - Discontinued
Write a review
"Evil characters from fairy tales always have power, determination and a killer wardrobe...that's why we love them!"
These Victorian inspired cardigan clips from Jubly Umph feature:
- 2 faceted crystal glass vials containing purple liquid with a skull and crossbones on the label,
- created from an original illustration and coated in resin,
- a double chain strung between the bottles, and
- strong alligator clips at the back, to hold them securely in place, without putting any holes in your genuine vintage or retro inspired clothing.
How to wear them
- These can be worn as sweater guards, to hold an open cardigan or bolero in place or clipped to the collars of your shirt as a cute decoration.
- Team it up with your favourite gothabilly, corporate goth, or Victorian Steampunk inspired outfit.
- Clips: 40mm.
- Chain Length: 140mm.