Lindy Bop (Discontinued)
Christie Music Print Swing Dress
Write a review
This 1950s vintage inspired swing dress from Lindy Bop features:
- a fun white music note print on a black background,
- a classic Carmen style off the shoulder neckline to accentuate the neck and shoulders,
- bow detail at the side of each shoulder,
- tailored bust and waist to enhance the silhouette,
- zip at the back,
- full lining,
- handy hidden in-seam pockets at the sides, and
- a pleated full skirt that falls just below the knee.
- Can be worn with or without a 26" petticoat for a full 50s look (Petticoat not included).
- Perfect for swing, jive or rock'n'roll dancing, music fans, musicians and performers, fifties themed birthday parties, fancy dress or quirky everyday wear.
- Made of high quality medium weight stretch cotton (98% Cotton, 2% Elastane) there's a little stretch.
- Refer to the size chart to find your perfect fit.
- Machine washable.