Betty Catseye Sunglasses in Pink
These 1950s vintage inspired sunglasses feature:
- a retro cat eye shaped design with added sparkle,
- maximum protection from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays,
- RX-able frames giving you the option to have prescription lenses fitted,
- reinforced arms making them tougher than they look,
- hypo-allergenic finishing so they’re suitable for sensitive skin, and
- a free pouch to protect and polish your new stylish sunnies.
How to wear them
- Team these stylish spectacles with a classic rockabilly inspired outfit.
- These sunnies are a must have for a picnic in the park, trip to the beach, browsing vintage markets, classic car shows, or just a Sunday drive.
- UV 400 Protection blocks 99-100% of UVA and UVB light.
- TriACetate (TAC) Lenses are multi layered for clarity and hard coated to resist scratching.
- Category 3 Rated Lenses provide the highest level of protection possible, whilst still being suitable for driving.
- RX-able frames which can be fitted with prescription lenses by your Optometrist.
- Hypo-allergenic Cellulose Acetate Proportionate (CP) Frames can be adjusted by your Optometrist for a custom fit and won’t cause irritations.
- Reinforced arms with hinges attached to a metal core for extra strength.
- Compliance with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067:2003.
- 1 Year Guarantee against manufacturer defects (excludes normal wear and tear).
- Width outside from tip to tip: 14.4 cm
- Width inside from arm to arm: 13.3 cm
- Arm Length: 14.4 cm
- Lens Width: 5.8 cm
- Lens Height: 4.5 cm
Polish with a microfiber cloth (you can use the free pouch they come with). Don’t polish your sunglasses with your clothing – These lenses offer some scratch resistance, not they aren’t scratch proof.
About the Brand
Savage Sunglasses is a husband and wife team based in Queensland, the ‘Sunshine State’ of Australia. Kath and David are committed to designing affordable, high quality, retro and surfing inspired sunglasses suitable for all day wear.