New to Anomalie Clothing!
The Bridget Mini Dress in Black & White Gingham has just landed!
This 1950's rockabilly inspired dress from Hell Bunny features:
- a classic black and white gingham print,
- sweetheart neckline with lapels,
- thick shoulder straps,
- shaped bust with black fabric covered buttons down the front,
- shirring elastic panels at the back to the either side, for a snug fit,
- zip in centre back seam with hook and eye closure,
- high fitted waistline,
- full circle skirt with 2 cute pockets at the front, and
- a hemline that sits above the knees.
How to wear it:
- Perfect for vintage styled everyday wear in Summer.
- For added oomph! you can team this dress up with a short petticoat (petticoat not included).
Back in Stock!
They're finally back! And how we've missed them. These super stylish Retro Belts are just the best!
These retro styled belts from Hell Bunny feature:
- a 7cm (2.75") wide elasticated belt,
- silver coloured clasp fastening at the front.
- This is the perfect belt to complete that cinched waist look for a rockabilly outfit.
- For the most flattering vintage look, position the belt at the smallest part of your waist.
- For a cheap, no fuss costume for a 50's or 60's themed party just through this belt on over your favourite pair of tight jeans and a T shirt! Just make sure that the belt sits up high at the smallest part of your waist, add some ballet flats or sexy pumps and you're good to go-go!
About Hell Bunny
Hell Bunny is a clear favourite amongst alternative, rockabilly & lolita gals all over the globe. Customers squeal with delight upon entering our store and spotting the unmistakable label.
Hell Bunny was established in London to fill a gap in the alternative market and is now famous for its cute and kitsch designs. Two collections are released each year, Summer/Spring & Autumn/Winter in sizes ranging from XS to 4XL.
Hell Bunny Petticoats
Hell Bunny petticoats are just perfect for fancy dress. They're made of Chiffon (100% Polyester), are available in a variety of colours, and have a huge amount of 'poof'! Hell Bunny petticoats really complete 'the look' and turn a cute retro style dress into a head turning costume.
If there's a particular Hell Bunny design you'd like to see at Anomalie Clothing feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Hell Bunny range here: anomalieclothing.com.au/collections/hell-bunny