Tammy Flamingo Skirt
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This retro inspired skirt from Collectif features:
- a 2 inch waistband,
- discreetly hidden zip at the back,
- a fun embroidered pink flamingo on a black background,
- a flared skirt, not quite full circle, that sits just at or above the knee.
How to wear it:
- This skirt if perfect for ladies who love 50's style skirts but find that most are just too long for them.
- Team it up with your favourite top, wide belt, petticoat, scarf and catseye sunglasses for a 50s inspired look.
- Can be worn with or without a petticoat.
- Perfect for swing dancing, vintage themed parties and events.
- This versatile skirt works well in a Pinup, Rockabilly, or Gothic Lolita wardrobe.
- Made of a smooth, high quality cotton fabric (97% Cotton, 3% Spandex).
- There's not much stretch to the waistband, so refer to the waist measurements in the size chart to find your fit, and size up if you're in between.
- Length of the skirt from waist to hem, measures 22 inches for the UK 6 (AU 4) to 25 inches for the UK 22 (AU 20).
- Machine washable! Yay!