Apple of My Eye Skirt in Blue and Green Tartan
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
"Keep it oh so classy in the apple of my eye skirt. Draw all attention as you glide in this ultra comfy yet flattering skirt. Pair it with dusty pastel heels for a casual day look, or with bold solid colours to move it into the evening."
This 1940's vintage inspired skirt features:
- a classic navy blue and forest green tartan print,
- a 2 inch waistband,
- discreetly hidden zip at the side with button closure,
- handy pockets at the front,
- feminine A Line shaped skirt measuring 26-27 inches from waistband to hem, depending on size.
How to wear it
- Whether you call it tartan, plaid or check - this pattern has been around for hundreds of years and never goes out of fashion! In the Victorian era there was an etiquette to wearing tartan of particular clans or families in Scotland. Black Watch (sometimes called Old Campbell) comprised of dark blue and green and was a universal tartan meaning everyone was welcome to wear it.
- Style this gorgeous skirt with a cardigan, kitten heels and a beret for a glamorous 1940s look.
- Wear it with a 26" long petticoat, cats eye glasses, and wide belt for a 50s or 60s inspired look.
- Perfect for fun vintage themed parties and events.
- Suitably stylish for office workers with a passion for retro fashion.
- This versatile skirt works well in a Pinup, Rockabilly, or Vintage inspired wardrobe.
- Made of a medium weight woven fabric (95% Polyester, 5% Elastane).
- There's not much stretch to the waistband.
- Refer to the waist measurements in the size chart to find your fit.
- Machine washable.