Black Bow Back Swing Dress - One Size 36 (AU 8) Left!
Write a review
This 1950's style swing dress from Chic Star features:
- a romantic sweetheart neckline,
- three quarter length sleeves, with Victorian inspired puff at the shoulders,
- keyhole feature at the back of the neck with a large decorative bow,
- discreet side zip,
- full swing skirt with a hem line that falls below the knee.
How to wear it
- Can be worn with a 26" petticoat. Shown in pictures with belt and petticoat (belt and petticoat not included).
- Decorate with all black accessories including petticoat, maryjanes, and hair flowers, for a girly Gothabilly or cute Gothic Lolita look.
- You could choose one feature colour for all of your accessories (hair decorations, belt, jewellery, handbag, petticoat, shoes). Choose a colour that looks great against black to really make it pop!
- This dress is made of a poplin fabric (97% Cotton, 3% Spandex) with slight stretch.
- Check your measurements against the size chart to find your perfect fit.