Little Luxury Cropped Cardigan in Night Blue
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This gorgeous cardigan from Banned Apparel's Dancing Days collection features:
- a royal deep, dark, solid sapphire blue colour,
- a 'V Neck' neckline, perfect for layering over a collared blouse,
- slightly raised, Victorian inspired puff sleeves,
- shiny dark blue pearlised buttons,
- extra long sleeves,
- super soft, stretchy knit fabric.
How to wear it
- Turn a navy blue or nautical Summer dress into a Winter or mid season outfit by adding this cardigan, a petticoat and opaque stockings.
- This cutie sits high on the waist so it's perfect for gals with short torsos, like me, or to add warmth to your favourite pencil skirt or vintage style pants without obscuring features like pockets or belts.
- For those of us who collect genuine vintage shirts and brooches and want the two to live in harmony a plain cardie like this is the answer! Silk and other delicate materials can be ruined by poking a brooch through the fabric, so attach your brooch to a knitted cardigan or bolero worn over the top.
- Made of a high quality soft knit fabric (70% Viscose, 30% Nylon), there's a fair bit of stretch to this garment.
- Refer to the size chart to find your perfect fit.