Tara 50s Skirt in Blue with Black Polka Dots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This 50s Rock'n'Roll inspired skirt features:
- black flocked velvet polka dots on a peacock blue background,
- a 1.25 inch waistband,
- discreetly hidden zip at the back with fabric covered button closure,
- classic full circle skirt measuring 26-27 inches from waistband to hem.
How to wear it:
- Team it up with your favourite top, wide belt, petticoat, scarf and catseye sunglasses for a 50s inspired look.
- Can be worn with or without a 26" long petticoat.
- Perfect for swing dancing, vintage themed parties and events.
- This versatile skirt works well in a Vintage Pinup, Retro Rockabilly, or everyday wardrobe.
- Made of a light polyester fabric (100% Polyester) with velvet polka dots (100% Nylon).
- There's no stretch to the waistband.
- Refer to the waist measurements in the size chart to find your fit.
- Machine washable.